The Wickware Financial Services
Marketing Index (FSMI)
now stands at 92 points.
Key findings from the 2013 survey:
- Institutional asset managers have now caught up with retail asset managers in AUM growth
- Marketing budgets are expected to grow by just 4% over the next 12 months, compared to 7% last year
- On average, firms allocate slightly less than 0.01% of AUM to marketing budgets
- The gap between higher AUM growth and lower marketing budget growth paints a challenging picture for marketers
- About 40% of firms are currently hiring for marketing and sales roles, compared to 29% of firms last year
At Wickware, our goal is to provide financial services marketers with thought leadership and competitive perspectives that they can use to implement more effective branding, marketing and sales programs.